About the Role:
Designation : Executive – Inside Sales
Location Gurgaon / Pune / Bengaluru / Hyderabad
Reporting Structure : Manager / General Manager
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a dynamic flexible workspaces firm with a best-in-class track record of transforming commercial office spaces. The selected candidate would be responsible for working closely with the sales and marketing team. Inside sales is at the front line of the sales process and is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and nurturing leads.
Besides an attractive remuneration package, working for this team gives you the opportunity to join a high-growth disruptive platform that is leading the transformation of urban commercial spaces in India. In this role, you will be working directly with the group’s senior management and will get to create a meaningful impact on the business across India. The team is fast paced, hard- working, and results-oriented, and we are committed to providing you the opportunity to learn & move ahead more rapidly than is possible at most other places in this industry.
A positive and enthusiastic approach is essential, along with the ability to communicate crisply with stakeholders at all levels, including senior
- Bachelor’s degree
2+ years preferably in inside sales / sales
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Prior experience in working on CRM software like salesforce would be an added advantage.
Skill Sets Expected
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a lean/agile team in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of performing well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Adept at building and cultivating long term client relationship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills to deal with copious amounts of data.
- Experience in prospecting, developing sales including outbound calling and emailing.