About the Role
Description of Role(s) CRM and Lead Management:
- Maintenance of books of accounts, including creation of ledgers and accounting vouchers, posting daily accounting entries etc.
- Coordination with internal teams for timely preparation of invoices, credit notes and debit notes
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements, revenue reconciliations and monthly reports on receivables, payables, and age-wise reports.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting closure in compliance with accounting standards
- Assisting with preparation of balance sheet, income statements and other financial statements
- Responsible for vendor payments and reconciliations
- Responsible for preparation of various management reports, MIS etc.
- Responsible for payment and filing of various statutory dues such as TDS, GST, PF, PT in a timely and compliant manner
- Account management, including ensuring timely accounting, reconciliation, and preparation of various reports
- Review of capex accounting, including timely update of fixed assets register (FAR), reconciliation of FAR etc
For More Details –
Job Type: Full Time