Firm Overview :
Designed to cater to the bespoke needs of its evolving customers, The Hive is an all-encompassing ecosystem to nurture and grow the next generation of enterprises. The platform offers a pan-India portfolio of properties that provide customized, flexible and managed workplace solutions, including plug-n-play offices with premium amenities. With selectively chosen properties and a highly curated workplace offering, The Hive offers seamless access to state-of-the-art retail, hospitality, entertainment, and F&B experiences in core office locations.
The Hive is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis, including gender, age, color, religion, race or sexual orientation.
Company / Location: Xpandr Ventures India Pvt. Ltd. (operating under the brand: The Hive) / Chennai
Sector: Commercial / Office Real Estate
Designation: Sr Enterprise Sales Manager
Reporting To : General Manager, India
Description of Role(s) We are a high-energy, passionate team of salespeople with a desire to succeed and drive the business forward. You will be both an individual contributor and responsible for your team within the business. You will be part of a team with a strong identity and a reputation for a high standard of work and achievement.
- Experience of field-based selling directly to customers as well as working closely with the channel partners
- Strong sales individual who has experience with Enterprise & SMB customer community
- Proven track record managing sales and exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrates strong pipeline management and forecasting ability
- Builds and cultivates strong relationships with stakeholders across several departments to align on priorities
- Strong team player who can make decisions and excels in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment Position Responsibilities:
- Manage the Sales P&L – revenue growth, occupancy, and cost of sales
- Teach, mentor, and coach the team
- Represent The Hive across a defined set of accounts or territories
- Manage the sales process from discovery through to negotiation and closing
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities and maintain accurate sales forecasts
- Formulate new business strategies and implement tactical plans to achieve the assigned quota
- Educate prospective and existing customers regarding the product portfolio
- Engage channel partners as required
- Efficiently engage other internal functions and resources as required
- Actively build, manage and report on sales pipeline build up using Sales force
- Collect in-depth prospect information for subsequent consultative sales stages
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Maintain daily sales and productivity records. Present weekly performance against sales targets in Company meetings
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous success as an Enterprise Salesperson with 5-6 years’ experience in the IT, Telecom, software, hospitality, logistics industry or any such industry requiring B2B SMB & Enterprise sales
- Led a team of 1-2 people (Ops Team, GRE or Lead / Territory Lead)
- Demonstrated experience using MS Office and CRM systems, preferably Pipedrive/ Salesforce
4-6 years of experience, at least 1 year in real estate sales
Skill Sets Expected Skills / Competencies Needed:
- Proven track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and attaining/exceeding assigned quota.
- Excellent account management and new business development experience
- Clear ability to identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including exceptional presentation skills.
- High Motivation and ambition level for rapid career and financial growth. (Top Performer is guaranteed an exceptionally fast career growth)
- Client Orientation. Ability to build strong relationships. (Our Number 1 priority – a big driver of our success has been – a relentless focus on how we can “constantly” add value for our clients)
- Execution Orientation. Takes full ownership of activities and outcomes.
- We need “DOer”s who Deliver Results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated proficiency in consensus and team building. (The candidate should be able to relate to our core values. Respect for People is right there at the top for us).
- Flexibility to work the required hours / take calls after hours
- Ability to coach, support & drive your team towards success
Competitive Fixed Compensation + Discretionary Performance Bonus
Role Start Timeline: Immediate